- Fantastic World Foods Vegetarian Nature's Burger (or veggie burger alternative)
- Vegan Feta Cheese (Optional)
- Pinch of Spouts
- Red Onion Slices
- Ciabatta Bread (try to use %100 whole wheat if possible)
- Dijon Mustard
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make burger according to box directions.
- Toast buns in the oven until they have a light brown color around the edges.
- Place a slice of lettuce on bottom bun, followed by your veggie patty.
- Put about 2-3 pickles on next, and then a slice of red onion.
- Top it off with your sprouts, and drizzle the mustard and sriracha over the burger (Here you can also add your soy feta cheese).
- Put the top bun on and enjoy!