This recipe is super simple and fast to make. It's healthy, hydrating, and it tastes delicious. I like to make this in the mornings or after I work out (I like to use coconut water if I've just worked out for the added electrolytes).
- 1 banana
- 1 cup water, coconut water, or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon
- banana slices for garnish
- Blend banana, water/milk, and vanilla extract in a blender.
- Place banana slices on top of the banana milk, sprinkle cinnamon on top, and enjoy!